Access Portal Comment activity from custom workflow

Hi,
    I have a portal comment activity. I want to call Custom workflow on this portal comment activity. I am able to call custom workflow but I want to access fields from this Portal comment activity. Fields like a subject of portal comment, description, To etc. etc.
    I want to compose an Email and in that email, I want to use these values. What are the ways other than parameter passing?

Also I tried to pass argument to my custom workflow.
    [Input("Input Contact")]
    [ReferenceTarget("contact")]
    public InArgument<EntityReference> ToInputContact { get; set; }
    but the "ToInputContact" parameter is from contact or from systemuser entity. Here the referencetarget is contact only.

Hi Ashutosh,
    Is there specific requirement/need to use Custom Workflow?
    If you simply want to send the email notification as soon as any new comment is being added from Portal, you can easily achieve it through System Workflow instead of Custom Workflow unless any specific requirement/logic needs to be build.
    Here is the sample configuration:

If my answer helped to resolve your issue, kindly verify it by clicking 'Yes'. It would be helpful to the other community members seeking to resolve a similar issue.

Portal comment is at backend.
    We have business requirement, tha't why we are writing custom workflow.
    I want to access "To" field of Portal Comment activity and then want to send email to the To and CC fields.

That too, you can achieve it through System Workflow. Map your Portal Comment TO field to the Email TO and CC field.

Anyways, If you still want to go with Custom one, Take a look below article, shows input parameters for different data types:
    http://anythingcrm.blogspot.in/2013/...parameter.html
    If my answer helped to resolve your issue, kindly verify it by clicking 'Yes'. It would be helpful to the other community members seeking to resolve a similar issue.