Ever used invoice financing??

Hi, I am just curious to know whether anyone here has ever used invoice financing for their company? I just want to know the general perception, whether any of you has been benefited by it or not.

No replies yet. I am sure many of you must have used it but did not answer my query. Please guys I asked such a question just out of curiosity. Is invoice financing worth it or not, I just want to know this.

yes, i have used invoice financing
    Some simple rules to follow if you are planning to use an invoice discounting company. If they are a small, independant Irish invoice discounter then go to the Companies Registration Office and get their last two years annual returns. Have they been submitted late? late returns and company failure are related. Do they have a qualified audit opinion from their auditors? Ask a company such as Solocheck for a credit report, around €6.00, which will give you an analysis of their balance sheet. If they are providing financial services then do they have any meaningful cash balances in their account at the financial year end? Then make a decision on what you want to do. Then read the agreement carefully and make sure the discounting company keeps to their side of the agreement

I would like to share that invoice financing can easily help you to generate business capital using receivables as collateral. Invoice financing, is a popular form of small business financing.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rockymountain
    yes, i have used invoice financing
    Some simple rules to follow if you are planning to use an invoice discounting company. If they are a small, independant Irish invoice discounter then go to the Companies Registration Office and get their last two years annual returns. Have they been submitted late? late returns and company failure are related. Do they have a qualified audit opinion from their auditors? Ask a company such as Solocheck for a credit report, around €6.00, which will give you an analysis of their balance sheet. If they are providing financial services then do they have any meaningful cash balances in their account at the financial year end? Then make a decision on what you want to do. Then read the agreement carefully and make sure the discounting company keeps to their side of the agreement

Interesting why?