How to popup dialog box on Home Page loading?

Hi There,
    I am a beginner to CRM dynamics. We have got a requirement that pops up a terms and conditions dialog box when an user logs in to the CRM application for the first time and we need to take acceptance from the user for the T & Cs and have to save that information some where in the contact entity.
    Can somebody help me on how to open a popup on home page loading and carry some information from the popup to contact entity?
    Your help is really appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Venu

Hi Venu,
    I am afraid there is not straight forward method of doing this as you wont get triggers on which you can do this & another issue for different user's different different screens opens ( whatever they have set as default)
    the only option i can think of is in the case of when default dashboard openes.
    you can put a customer html page as a component on the dashboard.
    capture the details and push to crm core entity.
    Hope this helps

Hi,
    This is just a idea, Dynamics CRM has Welcome Screen pop up which has ebooks, videos etcs and it land when user sign in.
    If you could figure out how this screen pop then same way you can do it.
    You can try this solution : stackoverflow.com/.../custom-welcome-screen-in-dynamics-crm
    Regards
    Faisal

Hi Faisal,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I am sorry. I misunderstood the requirement. In fact, we need to display the popup in community portal. I believe the requirement became even more complex than earlier. Please suggest if you have any ideas on Community portal and how to achieve the needful.
    Thanks,
    Venu

Hi Rawish,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I am sorry. I misunderstood the requirement. In fact, we need to display the popup in community portal. I believe the requirement became even more complex than earlier. Please suggest if you have any ideas on Community portal and how to achieve the needful.
    Thanks,
    Venu