Windows 10's Famous 100% Disk Usage

Hello! I'm really annoyed and frustated with the full disk usage in my PC. I have tried many things as everyone said like disabling BITS, Superfetch, Windows Search, changing registry value to '0' in Message Signal Interrupt Bug which is suggested by Microsoft Help. Nothing worked. I zero-filled my HDD and re-installed my entire WINDOWS OS but the issue exists. My PC is brand new though. Also, it massively lags (even the mouse pointer) when only the disk usage is full, I keep an eye on the Task Manager everytime my PC lags. Please help me with an exact solution.

Thanks in advance!

My thoughts tend to go in the direction of hardware issues or possibly the need to update drivers for the chipset and management engine.

Hardware issues? I hope it's not. All the OS and drivers are up to date.

Please can you do:

Right-click on Start button > Event Viewer
    Custom Views > Administrative Events

List any errors or warnings (just mention the source name, possibly the error number too). Don't bother listing duplicates.

There shouldn't be any need to reduce disk usage on a clean Windows 10 installation; ie. when it has finished retrieving and installing updates, it should settle down to no disk activity. I assume the installation source was an original setup disc / USB flash drive from MS?

What version of Windows 10 are you using? (Right-click Start button > Run > winver)

Specs of PC? Is Windows 10 currently having no other software installed?