Been out of it now since Win 10 came out... Need help with Win 10 Clean Install

• Win 10 decent for games (expect a few more % FPS in games)
    • Win 10 loaded with annoying telemetry
    • Win 10 going through various updates;fall creators editions just released
    • I love to be as lean and mean as possible

I plan to install it via dual boot to an empty SSD.

1. What version should I install? I'll be purchasing a copy.
    2. Whats the best way to prevent telemetry from install (or at least from being enabled)?
    3. Any tips for my first install?

1. Pro allows you to access more of the back-door things you are looking for to play with telemitry settings manually, if you want to to that. But if you do #2, you can got by with the home version.
    2. This program will automatically disable all telemetry. No fuss. As long as a future Windows update doesn't keep it from working https://www.safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
    3. Buy it however you want, but don't install a version that comes on hard copy. Get the latest version online and activate it with your key. You will save a lot of time.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

Apple, Google, FB, AV programs, smart phones, tablets and so on do as much, if not more telemetry than win 10 does, really don't know why people have a hangup on only win 10.

Install win 10 last on a dual boot, and make sure you disable "Fast Startup", or chkdsk will run each and every time you go to the other OS.

Hardware specifics would need to be known for fully accurate advice.
    Example: with newer Intel chipset boards (which also have a later model video card) can be installed with Windows in "pure UEFI mode". The SSD would need to be formatted in GPT mode, instead of the older MBR mode.