Email to be "Send on Behalf" of another service account/user

Hello Guys,
    I'd like to achieve something very similar in CRM as illustrated in the link: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US
    Requirement is to have a service account send emails on behalf of CRM users. The emails From section should read as follows:
    "<Shalabh Gupta> on behalf of <Service Account/ other user>"
    In my research I one of the option suggests to setup a Shared Mailbox, however I am looking for more detailed implementation.
    Please advice,
    Shalabh

Tags:

Hi,
    If I understand correctly, "send on behalf" permission is given by user himself from settings.

if this option not showing please check user's mailbox settings.
    If you've administrator account, you can use XrmToolBox's "user settings utility" plugin to bulk

Thanks for your reply.
    We are able to set this option for the service account (user), on whose behalf the emails should be sent.
    Is there any other setting that needs to be done from the mailbox end so that user's email are always sent from the above service account (showing "<Shalabh Gupta> on behalf of <Service Account/ other user>") when the email is viewed in outlook.

Hi Shalabh,
    With respect to permission, the above suggested permissions should work. With respect to the subject, I am afraid it won't automatically update the subject and you may need to write a workflow to update the subject.
    Hope this helps.