Date/Time field troubles from Informatica mapping

Hi everyone. This might be an informatica issue but just in case it isn't, I thought I'd post here first. I am trying to map to my Dynamics Date/Time fields by concatenating my Date and Time fields in my Informatica Expression, then mapping the result to Dynamics. As an example, I have a date - "3/4/2010", and a Time - "10:30:00 AM". After concatenating with my expression, I get an output result - "03/04/2010 10:30:00.000000" which I'm then mapping to my Dynamics Date/Time field. The problem is the Date/Time combo always ends up mapped as 7 or 8 hours ahead such as -"3/4/2010 6:30 PM" Can anyone lead me down the right path? Thanks for any help!

Hi,
    how did you map the result to the field ? using JS or etc.
    spend some time to read through below blog, it basically explain the truths about a date time field.
    www.powerobjects.com/.../crm-2011-truths-about-datetime

Hi,
    Yes this is due to UTC conversion of datetime when it's saving to the database. So there will be always you get the differences because of that . Dynamics CRM when Populating UI it's get converted to the local datetime.
    Please refer below article to make it clear.
    community.dynamics.com/.../dynamics-crm-datetimes-the-last-word

Hi,
    how did you map the result to the field ? using JS or etc.
    spend some time to read through below blog, it basically explain the truths about a date time field.