How to Query for Accounts with No Open Activities

Afternoon!
    I've been messing with this for hours, and I've officially thrown in the flag.
    I need to query CRM for accounts that have closed activities, and no open activities (i.e. phone calls, e-mails, etc.). It appears that accounts and activities aren't fully queryable (if that's a word) together, which surprises me.
    Again, these accounts all have a variety of activities/tasks that are closed. I want to query so that I get the accounts that have closed activities, and no open activities.
    I'm aware I can query for accounts with 0 activities, which is not my goal. Hope this makes sense!

Hello,
    You can add the relative entity in fetch query for all activities entities. for ex. Task, phone call etc.
    Hope you can understand what I mean!

Hi,
    You can go to advance find and you can use below screenshot for query account with completed activity.
    You can also download the XML query from Download Fetch XML button highlighted below,

Thank you for this feedback!! Unfortunately when I do that, it brings up accounts with activities that are both completed and open. I want to bring up accounts that only have completed. (I don't want accounts with both open and completed accounts to show up on query -- just completed, which means they have no open accounts currently).

Yes I've done that -- I've not been successful with filtering out accounts with open activities. Thank you for the feedback!