Unavailable external finance

Hi, my name is Daniel Hall, I am the Managing Director of a small construction company called HollyHall Construction. I have been trading under HollyHall Construction for a period of about 12 months, prior to that I suffered quite a substantial period of unemployment, which unfortunately resulted in personal insolvency.
    The issue that I now have, which I feel is preventing growth within my company, is the unavailable external financing – trade and commercial credit. The unavailable trade credit (builders merchants etc) is preventing me from having a trade account with anyone and taking advantage of the trade discount that is offered with an account. And the unavailable commercial credit (business loans etc) is preventing me from applying for a small business loan for the purpose of advertising and marketing, vehicle and equipment upgrades etc.
    If any body can offer me any assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

What's preventing your company from surviving is your need to rely on financing and not bringing in enough revenue to cover expenses.

Your business might be a good candidate for invoice factoring... it's a good way to get debt-free cash and grow your business. Google it and see if it's for you.
    Travis

Your business might be a good candidate for invoice factoring... it's a good way to get debt-free cash and grow your business. Google it and see if it's for you.
    Travis