Cheap business adverstising tools

Many entreprenuers and small business owners will agree with me, just starting a business is not a big deal. But how to market and advertise to get clients is real issue.

I been ordering my advertising tools like car magnets, posters, flyers, rubber stamps and so from from Vistaprint for real cheap deals. THey run free deals every month and you can select and just pay shipping charge.

For example, I recently ordered a Tshirt, cap, Car Magnet large and small and Rubber stamp for just $9.15(picking slow delivery 21days). Can you imagine the cost of each of them? Thats damn good deal. I would recommend taking advantage of free offers like these and save some bucks.

Do you have any cheap business tools you can share us?

Well the one that I happen to use most in office that is FREE is simple faxing. I have setup a lan/fax on the network which allows me to put together fax number call lists in groups of 100(that is the maximum our commercial copier does at one time) and save it as a CSV file...upload the CSV file into the system, create a simple advertisement that wont take up much ink, and send them out. There are sites that offer free numbers, you just have to be tenacious on your search or use someone like Hoover but that can get a little expensive...Good Luck! Its a jungle out there!

Not sure about faxing. Most people search online so focus on free directory listings. I really depends on the nature of your business. If its knowledge based them post on forums like this one!

I suggest mail marketing as well listing in the local directories will be best even social media marketing has great impact on online businesses.

promote through Facebook page, on twitter , through classified ads there are lot of free ways to promote