Looking for Recording app to facilitate training

on iOS App Developers Forum at Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 pm
    I’m looking for an app to facilitate sales training that would allow me to post subject/question and would then allow users to submit 1-2 minute voice recorded responses. Other users could then be able to listen to everyone else’s voice recording submissions and “like” their favorites.

Is there anything like this out there? Otherwise looking to create it. Doesn’t seem like it would be too hard.

I like your app idea, it is unique and useful. There would be much applications in the marketplace which can serve your purpose. I know some of them like Vokal, ASKfm etc... but the customization you want in the application like it would be for sales training, other users can like and response their recorded voice, etc won't be possible to have in default already available applications.

The best idea would be to create a custom app to serve your purpose.

Hey Andrew,

Good idea to build a voice record application for Sales Training. Team iQlance would be more than happy to help you to bring your idea into life.

To understand the flow, we have a couple of questions. Will you be adding any categories under the Sales?
    Will there be any limitation on Voice recorded response? When Responder sends the record, will it be store automatically? Can other responder(s) play the response ? What about the different language support? Can user ask more detail to responder(s) if s/he likes the voice recorder?

Currently, we are working on a similar application which allows the user to post the video and share with the connections or public.

Let's bring your idea into reality...

Hope to receive your inputs.

Well, your idea is quite fresh and you should go ahead with it. Talk&comment is one such app that lets you record and comment voice notes so it can be of any use to you. It is available for Android and web but iOS I am not sure, you should check though.

Convert your idea into an app and you can add the extension of talk & comment to add the feature you are looking for.