A few more Rock Hill Stream shots

I went back to get a few more shots of this little hidden treasure I was going for some vertical shots as well as less snow and more green. I took these at about 8am when the sun was a just above the tree line.

Canon Rebel XTI, ISO 100, f/8.0 @ 1/10sec, Sigma 17-70 @ 33mm, tripod

Jay

WOW!! I am really loving this pics. I have been on the hunt around my way for something just like that I just haven't found the spot. keep them coming.

Great job. You found a great spot to be able to return time and time again. I can;t wait to this spot in full bloom and in the fall. Keep-em coming.

Allen

worm324,

Nice job! I like the 2nd one. I'm thinking what if you get down lower to the stream and look up a bit, and still include the waterfall in the back. Nevertheless, good job. Waterfalls are my favorite topics too.

Thanks for the comments

danpak, I was about 12 inches off the water hen I took the second shot. I really took my time and try to gt the best angle I could, but I'm sure there are better one's Thanks for the suggestion and next time I go there I'll keep that in mind

Jay