AaronHaife

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Next

H
    Hasemo

(›ƒˆ€ƒ)Šッ?

Mar 31, 2013#1

• SEGA delaying the Western version without giving concrete dates.
    • Unofficial English patches for both the UI and the story being available for everyone.

If you want to play using the English patches, get the super useful update/tweaker tool which makes it A LOT easier and now TRANSLATES ITEMS.

Great post for beginner players.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is an online action-rpg, with structure similar to games like Monster Hunter and Vindictus. You select quests and get character specific tasks called Client Orders while on the ship acting as the game hub and then group together with up to 3 other players to play the game. Combat wise, the game varies greatly between the three classes available. Going from hack and slash style combat for the Hunter to Lost Planet style third person shooter combat for the Ranger. The game itself is free to play, but not pay to win - there are no weapons for sale and all you can get for real money are exp/drop/money boosters, cosmetic items and various services.

Genre: Online RPG
    Developer & Publisher: Sega
    Pricing: PSO2 is free to play but has various paid premium services.
    Release: 4th of July 2012 (Japan), Who knows (West)
    Platforms: PC, Mac (with Bootcamp), Vita, iOS (Simplified version, 2013 release

Next

H
    Hasemo

(›ƒˆ€ƒ)Šッ?

Mar 31, 2013#1

• SEGA delaying the Western version without giving concrete dates.
    • Unofficial English patches for both the UI and the story being available for everyone.

If you want to play using the English patches, get the super useful update/tweaker tool which makes it A LOT easier and now TRANSLATES ITEMS.

Great post for beginner players.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is an online action-rpg, with structure similar to games like Monster Hunter and Vindictus. You select quests and get character specific tasks called Client Orders while on the ship acting as the game hub and then group together with up to 3 other players to play the game. Combat wise, the game varies greatly between the three classes available. Going from hack and slash style combat for the Hunter to Lost Planet style third person shooter combat for the Ranger. The game itself is free to play, but not pay to win - there are no weapons for sale and all you can get for real money are exp/drop/money boosters, cosmetic items and various services.

Genre: Online RPG
    Developer & Publisher: Sega
    Pricing: PSO2 is free to play but has various paid premium services.
    Release: 4th of July 2012 (Japan), Who knows (West)
    Platforms: PC, Mac (with Bootcamp), Vita, iOS (Simplified version, 2013 release

Great OT dude! o/

Gonna be jumping back into the Vita version soon. Took a little bit of a break, but I'm really getting the itch to just dive in again despite my having other games I should be playing and articles to be writing.

Love that there's an Episode 2 coming this summer as well. Lots of new content on the horizon and I still haven't made it through the base stuff yet. Hahaha.

why the heck isn't this announced for PS4 already?

PS4/Vita cross-play and I'd be there day one for a western release. Hopefully E3/TGS will share the good news for this no-brainer.

Miku costume? And free to play? GOTY #teamsaved

Omnistalgic said:
    why the heck isn't this announced for PS4 already?

PS4/Vita cross-play and I'd be there day one for a western release. Hopefully E3/TGS will share the good news for this no-brainer.

PS3 is more than enough to run this.

Administrator
    All these threads and I keep forgetting to add my Player ID.

お友達がいるシップ:Ship02:ウル
    お友達のプレイヤーID:10172842